Salvaging the Built EnvironmentTM
* Deconstruction Services in North Carolina *
A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Rick helped his father deconstruct a tobacco warehouse and reinstall the materials in his retail stores while still in college. As a supply officer, he later managed numerous large warehouse operations for the Marine Corps. He was in auto sales and management for 12 years and has been doing residential home loans, and renovation and construction loans, for the past eight years. Rick’s plans include working with his father to deconstruct homes and old commercial buildings in Durham and the surrounding area, and starting a reuse warehouse with the 40-year accumulation of materials his father has removed and saved from buildings over the years.
• Accomplish your construction goals while ensuring the continued life of the reusable materials. Whether you’re planning a small remodeling project or a complete teardown, contact Rick Morgan for a complete explanation of the process.
• Receive a tax deduction for donated building materials, significantly reducing, or totally offsetting, the cost of deconstruction.
• Connect with some of the finest contractors in the greater Durham, North Carolina area.
• Join Rick’s growing network of homeowners, building owners, contractors, architects, interior designers, developers, environment advocates, government officials and planning-department professionals committed to reducing waste through C&D recovery and reuse.